UFC 167 is now in the books. For all that happened during this card, the main event and its controversial outcome will dominate discussion in the coming days.
After five hard fought rounds, welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre retained his title, getting the nod over Johny Hendricks. But this one was not as cut-and-dry as most St-Pierre decision wins are, something evidenced by the decision coming in as the "split" variety, and a large contingent of fans siding with the challenger.
Certainly, there is a lot of talk yet to come out on the topic.
Check the quick results below to see the outcomes from UFC 167, or navigate the blog below for a play-by-play recap of the entire night's action.
UFC 167 Main Card
- Georges St-Pierre def. Johny Hendricks, Split-decision (48-47, 47-48, 48-47)
- Rashad Evans def. Chael Sonnen, TKO (Round 1, 4:05)
- Robbie Lawler def. Rory MacDonald, Split-decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Tyron Woodley def. Josh Koscheck, Knockout (Round 1, 4:38)
- Ali Bagautinov def. Tim Elliott, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
Fox Sports 1 Prelims
- Donald Cerrone def. Evan Dunham, Submission (Round 2, 3:49)
- Thales Leites def. Ed Herman, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Rick Story def. Brian Ebersole, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Erik Perez def. Edwin Figueroa, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Jason High def. Anthony Lapsley, Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Sergio Pettis def. Will Campuzano, Unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Gian Villante def. Cody Donovan, TKO (Round 2, 1:22)