UFC 161 is now in the books. The event more or less lived up to its billing as an underwhelming fight card, with just a few finishes and not many candidates for Fight of the Night.
But as with any card, good or bad, the outcomes produced will have an impact on the promotion moving forward.
Take a look below for a play-by-play recap of UFC 161's action, and the results from the event.
UFC 161 Main Card
- Rashad Evans def. Dan Henderson via split-decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Stipe Miocic def. Roy Nelson via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Ryan Jimmo def. Igor Pokrajac via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Alexis Davis def. Rosi Sexton unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-27)
- Shawn Jordan def. Pat Barry via TKO (Round 1, 0:59)
Preliminary Card (FX)
- Jake Shields def. Tyron Woodley via split-decision (29-28, 27-30, 29-28)
- James Krause def. Sam Stout via submission (Round 3, 4:23)
- Sean Pierson def. Kenny Robertson via majority decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-28)
- Roland Delorme def. Edwin Figueroa via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Preliminary Card (Facebook)
- Mitch Clarke def. John Maguire via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Yves Jabouin def. Dustin Pague via split-decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!