Is Neymar ever heading to Europe? If so, will he join Barcelona?
That's just one of the questions for Barcelona supporters as another transfer window approaches. Clubs across the world will be busy conducting transfer business in January, and Barcelona figure to be linked with a number of players by the rumor mill.
Here is a roundup of the latest Barcelona transfer rumors this fall.
Neymar, the 20-year-old Brazilian sensation, has long been a rumored target for Barcelona.
Last week, the forward suggested he won't be joining the club in the near future.
Neymar told El Mundo (via Goal.com): "For now, I will only play alongside Messi if he opts to join Santos."
Big-spending English champions Manchester City have been linked with multiple Barcelona players recently.
TalkSPORT in September cited Spanish reports that said Barcelona were trying to sign young stars Cristian Tello and Gerard Deulofeu to new contracts. Soon after, Goal.com reported that Tello was set to sign a new deal.
In October, Barca president Sandro Rosell complained that Manchester City were trying to unsettle holding midfielder Sergio Busquets (via Sky Sports). The Daily Mirror had previously reported that City were lining up a summer move for Busquets.
Barcelona defender Gerard Pique in September said that Cesc Fabregas remains happy at Barcelona (via TalkSPORT).
Fabregas, 25, had been linked with a loan move away from Camp Nou after seeing his playing time decrease early in the season. The midfielder/forward joined the club from Arsenal in 2011.
The loan reports stopped shortly afterward.
The Daily Mail reported in September that Barcelona were interested in Newcastle keeper Tim Krul.
The Mail reported that Krul, 24, would be seen as a long-term competitor to Barcelona No. 1 Victor Valdes. Barca's current backup keeper is Jose Pinto, who turned 37 on Thursday.
Krul has made four senior international appearances for the Netherlands.