The dust has finally settled a bit on the fate of the much anticipated UFC 146 fight card that goes down on May 26th from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
The UFC has acted swiftly, and very intelligently, to keep that card tight, intriguing and very exciting for the landscape of the heavyweight division. Here is a look at the main card as it stands now, a month before the event.
- Junior dos Santos vs Frank Mir (Mir replaces Overeem, who is no longer on the card)
- Cain Velasquez vs Antonio Silva (Silva moves up on the card to replace Mir)
- Roy Nelson vs Gabriel Gonzaga (Gonzaga is moved up the card to replace Silva)
- Shane del Rosario vs Stipe Miocic (Miocic added to replace Gonzaga)
- Mark Hunt vs Stefan Struve (no changes to this fight)
Now that things have been shifted around, and things are set, who comes out as the biggest winners and losers from the Overeem fallout?
Let's take a look