Milan Return to Training As Sokratis Deal Is Completed
AC Milan took to the pitch as a team for the first time Tuesday morning at the Milanello, in front of a crowd of 2500 fans.
Ronaldinho was among the first to arrive. Silvio Berlusconi was also at the training facility today and discussed the future of the Brazilian with the press. He made his stance on the striker quite clear.
"Ronaldinho is not transferable and we're all in agreement that he will remain at Milan as long as he continues to play," said Berlusconi during a press conference.
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
"I've not spoken to him recently, but it is certain that we will be renewing his contract and that he'll stay (at Milan) as long as he continues to play.
"I consider him the best player of all time."
Ronaldinho had been linked heavily with possible moves to Brazilian outfits Flamengo and Palmieres, as well as Los Angeles Galaxy of Major League Soccer. Olympiacos and Manchester City also expressed interest.
Meanwhile Klaas-Jan Huntelaar was landing in Manchester, England.
The Dutchman is expected to discuss a move to either of the Manchester outfits after Milan vice president Adriano Galliani stated that any move for a striker depended on the future of Huntelaar.
The other big news of the day was the completion of a deal between Milan and Genoa for defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos. It was reported last week that the clubs had reached a deal to send the 25 year old Greek international to the San Siro, but issues involving Michelangelo Albertazzi, a defender for Milan's Primavera squad and his desire to prove himself at Milan, put the deal on hold. Finally today, the two clubs reached a deal, sending Papastathopoulos to Milan, with Genoa receiving co-ownership of Gianmarco Zigoni, Nnamdi Oduamadi, and Rodney Strasser, as well as a transfer fee of roughly $6.5 million US.
Spirits are high at the Milanello, where the players today showed off the new away and third jerseys to the crowd. New manager Massimilano Allegri is happy with the squad he has been given. Berlusconi, however, has also made something quite clear to his new manager as well.
Berlusconi has told Allegri that he wants to see two men up top, unlike Leonardo's one striker formation. He believes Ronaldinho needs to play on the shoulder, though he tends to drift left, if Milan are to score and be successful.
The Serie A schedule has not yet been released, but play starts in a few short weeks. Milan continue training tomorrow.






