UFC Fight Night 83 is in the books.
Donald Cerrone emerged victorious from the show's main event, securing a triangle choke just over halfway through the first round of his fight with Alex Oliveira. The results helps him to rebound from an abortive title run that crashed to a halt late last year.
In the co-main event of the evening, Derek Brunson annihilated Roan Carneiro, stopping him with strikes partway through the opening frame.
Check out the quick results below for a summary of Fight Night 83:
Main Card on Fox Sports 1
- Donald Cerrone def. Alex Oliveira, submission (Round 1, 2:33)
- Derek Brunson def. Roan Carneiro, TKO (Round 1, 2:38)
- Cody Garbrandt def. Augusto Mendes, TKO (Round 1, 4:18)
- Dennis Bermudez def. Tatsuya Kawajiri, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Chris Camozzi def. Joe Riggs, TKO (Round 1, 0:26)
- James Krause def. Shane Campbell, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Sean Strickland def. Alex Garcia, TKO (Round 3, 4:25)
- Oluwale Bamgbose def. Daniel Sarafian, knockout (Round 1, 1:00)
- Anthony Smith def. Leonardo Augusto Leleco, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Nathan Coy def. Jonavin Webb, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Fight Pass Prelims
- Ashlee Evans-Smith def. Marion Reneau, split-decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-27)
- Lauren Murphy def. Kelly Faszholz, TKO (Round 3, 4:55)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov def. Anthony Hamilton, unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
For a more thorough recap, scroll down to read Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage of the entire UFC Fight Night 83 event.