
Sepp Blatter Suffers Medical Incident: Latest Details and Reaction
The well-being of suspended FIFA president Sepp Blatter has been called into question following reports he suffered a "medical incident" last weekend in his native Switzerland.
According to Ben Rumsby of The Telegraph, doctors examined Blatter on Friday and prescribed five days' rest.
Sky News correspondent Paul Kelso cited Swiss radio reports concerning the incident, and a spokesman claimed they were "optimistic" Blatter's condition will improve.
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
CNN's Harry Reekie confirmed the 79-year-old at no point travelled to hospital, and the incident was said to be stress-related:
"#Blatter's spokseman just told me 'Sepp NEVER in hospital and was being evaluated at home. He was advised to rest due to stress'. #FIFA
— Harry Reekie (@HarryCNN) November 6, 2015"
"Blatter spokesman: Sepp has been under tremendous pressure. I think the doctors just told him to try and relax a little. #FIFA
— Harry Reekie (@HarryCNN) November 6, 2015"
Blatter was provisionally suspended for 90 days last month in the wake of what's been the worst corruption scandal ever to hit world football's governing body.
Candidates are currently raising their bids to replace Blatter at next year's FIFA presidential election, and a successor will be chosen by a FIFA congress on February 26, 2016.






