
Raiders Reportedly Tell NFL They Have Secured Financing for Las Vegas Stadium
The Oakland Raiders have reportedly taken a significant step toward relocating to Las Vegas.
On Monday, Vincent Bonsignore of the Los Angeles Daily News reported the Raiders told the NFL they secured financing from Bank of America for a stadium plan in Las Vegas.
Ian Rapoport of NFL.com confirmed the news.
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Colts Release Kenny Moore

Projecting Every NFL Team's Starting Lineup 🔮

Rookie WRs Who Will Outplay Their Draft Value 📈
Bonsignore reported Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf and a group made a 45-minute presentation to the NFL in Florida on Monday. He also said the team's potential move from California to Nevada is "headed to a vote near the end of this month." One NFL owner on the Finance/Stadium committee said the move to Vegas is in "good condition" and is "moving forward," according to Jason Cole of Bleacher Report.
Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk noted this is the Raiders' third financing partner for the proposed Las Vegas stadium.
"Previously, Sands casino owner Sheldon Adelson and investment firm Goldman Sachs had been separately lined up to kick in the $650 million needed to bridge the gap between the NFL/team contribution ($500 million) and the available taxpayer money ($750 million)," Florio wrote.
An NFL official is unsure if there will be a vote on the Raiders possible relocation at the owner's meeting in March, per Cole.
In April, Las Vegas' T-Mobile Arena opened, and it will eventually house the NHL's Golden Knights.
If Sin City lands the Raiders alongside its new NHL team, it will have a rising franchise that won 12 games and reached the playoffs in 2016 and features talented young players such as quarterback Derek Carr, wide receiver Amari Cooper and pass-rusher Khalil Mack.

.png)





