NBA
HomeScoresRumorsHighlightsDraftB/R 99: Ranking Best NBA Players
Featured Video
Mitchell Headed to 1st Conference Finals 🔥
Los Angeles Clippers' Lamar Odom (7) in action against the Golden State Warriors during an NBA basketball game in Oakland, Calif., Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013. (AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez)
Los Angeles Clippers' Lamar Odom (7) in action against the Golden State Warriors during an NBA basketball game in Oakland, Calif., Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2013. (AP Photo/Marcio Jose Sanchez)Marcio Jose Sanchez/Associated Press

Lamar Odom Released from Hospital: Latest Details and Comments

Adam WellsJan 9, 2016

Three months after being hospitalized after he was found unconscious in a Nevada brothel, former NBA star Lamar Odom has reportedly been moved to a rehab clinic. 

According to Rachel McRady of Us Weekly, Odom's estranged wife, Khloe Kardashian, "secretly moved him" to a private rehab facility "near Kardashian's home" to avoid "any unwanted attention" while the 36-year-old continues his recovery. 

The Associated Press confirmed the report, with family spokeswoman Alvina Alston saying Odom was released from the hospital earlier in the week. 

TOP NEWS

With Jayson Tatum sidelined, Celtics' fourth-quarter comeback falls short in Game 7 loss to 76ers
DENVER NUGGETS VS GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS, NBA

The AP report also noted that there was no word on Odom's condition, though Alston said Odom's family is calling it a "miraculous and continued improvement."

In October, per ESPN, Odom was "fighting for his life" after authorities outside of Las Vegas found him unconscious and unresponsive. 

ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne reported Oct. 17 that he had regained consciousness and was breathing on his own, though he was still in critical condition. TMZ Sports reported in November that Odom was having problems "with communication and mobility" and had trouble recognizing "some close friends and family."

McRady cited a source who said Odom's condition was improving and that he was "walking without a walker."

Odom's NBA career ended after the 2012-13 season. He spent 14 seasons in the league with the Los Angeles Clippers, Miami Heat, Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks. He won two NBA titles with the Lakers and was named the Sixth Man of the Year in 2011. 

Mitchell Headed to 1st Conference Finals 🔥

TOP NEWS

With Jayson Tatum sidelined, Celtics' fourth-quarter comeback falls short in Game 7 loss to 76ers
DENVER NUGGETS VS GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS, NBA
Houston Rockets v Los Angeles Lakers - Game Five
Milwaukee Bucks v Boston Celtics

TRENDING ON B/R