
Prosecutors Raid Apartment in Investigation of Germany-Netherlands Cancellation
German authorities have confirmed a home was raided on Thursday as part of an investigation into a planned attack on the Germany-Netherlands friendly match last month, but no arrests were made.
According to the Associated Press, via Fox Sports, an apartment was raided and searched that is said to have belonged to a man linked with the apparent attacks. The game, which was scheduled to be played in Hannover on Nov. 17, was called off as a result of security fears.

TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
It’s noted in the piece nobody was arrested and no explosives were found at the unknown location, said to be linked with a man planning the attacks and others, whose identities are not stated.
The match between the two nations was cancelled just four days after the atrocities in Paris on Nov. 13. That night, three suicide bombs were detonated outside the Stade de France as France played Germany in a friendly match in one of many coordinated attacks across the city.
A clash between Belgium and Spain scheduled to be played in Brussels on Nov. 17 was also cancelled due to safety concerns.






