Not too surprisingly, only five clubs make up the top 10, and only two players (Chelsea's Eden Hazard and Manchester City's Sergio Aguero) ply their trade in the Premier League.
And it won't come as too much of a shock to see Barcelona and Argentina forward Lionel Messi at the top of the pile.
10. Luka Modric (Real Madrid)—89
9. Thiago (Bayern Munich)—89
8. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)—89
7. Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)—90
6. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)—90
5. Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich)—91
4. Neymar (Barcelona)—92
3. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)—92
2. Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich)—92
1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)—95