
Evan Mathis Agrees to 1-Year Contract with Denver Broncos
It's been over two months since the Philadelphia Eagles released Evan Mathis on June 11, and the 33-year-old guard is on his way to the Denver Broncos after receiving interest from the Seattle Seahawks, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs and Miami Dolphins.
The Broncos announced Mathis and the team agreed to a one-year contract on Tuesday. Adam Caplan of NFL.com reported the deal is for up to $4 million, if he hits playing-time bonuses.
On Aug. 21, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reported Mathis was debating on talking the Seahawks visit due to interest from other teams.
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Offseason Moves for Every Team 👉
.jpg)
2025 Draft Picks Ready For Leap 🐸

Jaguars' Hypothetical Alvin Kamara Trade Offer
"Agent Drew Rosenhaus, on his weekly segment on Channel 7's Sports Xtra, said there (was) 'mutual interest and desire' between the [Miami] Dolphins and [Mathis]," per Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald on Aug. 10.
Adam H. Beasley of the Miami Herald noted on July 15 the Dolphins were "one of several teams with at least some degree of interest" in adding Mathis to their roster at the time.
During an appearance on the Joe Rose Show in Miami on June 12 (via CBS Miami), Rosenhaus said at least six had contacted him about Mathis.
Mark Eckel of NJ Advance Media previously reported the two-time Pro Bowler was seeking a raise that would have paid $8.5 million in 2015 before the Eagles released him.
.jpg)
.jpg)





.png)


