
Titans GM: 'Some' Teams Have Called About Trade for No. 1 2025 NFL Draft Pick
The Tennessee Titans own a valuable commodity with the No. 1 pick in the 2025 NFL draft, and teams around the league are exploring the possibility of making a deal for it.
While speaking to reporters at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis on Tuesday, first-year Titans general manager Mike Borgonzi confirmed that other teams have inquired about the availability of the No. 1 pick, saying, "We’ve had some phone calls. I’ll keep those phone calls close to the vest."
During his introductory press conference last month, Borgonzi expressed an openness to trading back from the No. 1 pick. The Titans own just two picks in the top 100 at No. 1 and No. 35.
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Offseason Moves for Every Team 👉
.jpg)
2025 Draft Picks Ready For Leap 🐸

Jaguars' Hypothetical Alvin Kamara Trade Offer
"Draft picks are our biggest form of currency, so when there's opportunities to trade back to collect more picks, we're going to do that," Borgonzi said at the time.
Titans president of football operations Chad Brinker echoed Borgonzi's sentiment but noted that the team would stay put if it identified a player too good to pass up.
"We're going to look at all avenues as far as that number one pick," Brinker said. "But we won't pass on a generational talent with the first pick in the NFL Draft."
Borgonzi addressed Brinker's "generational talent" comment on Tuesday, choosing not to single anyone out and instead saying that "there’s a few players at the top that fit that build."
Penn State defensive end Abdul Carter and Colorado two-way phenom Travis Hunter are widely regarded as the top prospects in this year's draft class, but the Titans could also look to secure a franchise quarterback by selecting Colorado's Shedeur Sanders or Miami's Cam Ward. However, the chance to add more draft assets could be too great for Tennessee to ignore.
It's clear that Borgonzi and the Titans are facing a tough decision as the 2025 draft draws nearer.
.jpg)
.jpg)






.png)

