UFC 206 delivered one of the most exciting main cards in UFC history.
Max Holloway crumpled Anthony Pettis to get the interim featherweight gold. The performance was one of the best in his career.
The co-main event was exception. Donald Cerrone and Matt Brown threw down, and Cerrone capped it off with a mesmerizing head kick KO with a sickening sound. And that wasn't even the best KO or fight of the evening.
Lando Vannata had the best knockout with his wheelkick KO of John Makdessi, and Cub Swanson vs. Doo Ho Choi may be the Fight of the Year.
Miss those fights? Want to read how they unfolded? Check out the UFC 206 play-by-play right here.
UFC 206 Quick Results
- Max Holloway def. Anthony Pettis by TKO at 4:50 of the third round
- Donald Cerrone def. Matt Brown by KO at 0:34 of the third round
- Cub Swanson def. Doo Ho Choi by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Kelvin Gastelum def. Tim Kennedy by TKO at 2:45 of the third round
- Emil Meek def. Jordan Mein by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Misha Cirkunov def. Nikita Krylov via submission (guillotine) at 4:38 of the first round
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier def. Drew Dober via submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:57 of the second round
- Viviane Pereira def. Valerie Letourneau by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Matthew Lopez def. Mitch Gagnon by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-27)
- Lando Vannata def. John Makdessi by KO at 1:40 of the first round
- Rustam Khabilov def. Jason Saggo by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Dustin Ortiz def. Zach Makovsky by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)