UFC Fight Night 94 is now in the books.
Michael Johnson knocked out Dustin Poirier in the main event, breaking a two-fight losing streak. The impressive victory sets Johnson back on track, while simultaneously derailing Poirier's impressive sun at 155.
In the co-main event, Derek Brunson made quick work of Uriah Hall, stopping him in just under two minutes. Brunson has now won five straight bouts and claims he is ready to fight for the middleweight strap.
Check out the quick results below for a recap of the night's action:
Main Card on Fox Sports 1
- Michael Johnson def. Dustin Poirier, knockout (Round 1, 1:35)
- Derek Brunson def. Uriah Hall, TKO (Round 1, 1:41)
- Evan Dunham def. Rick Glenn, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Roan Carneiro def. Kenny Robertson, split decision (28-29, 30-27, 29-28)
- Islam Makhachev def. Chris Wade, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Chas Skelly def. Maximo Blanco, submission (Round 1, 0:19)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Gabriel Benitez def. Sam Sicilia, submission (Round 2, 1:20)
- Belal Muhammad def. Augusto Montano, TKO (Round 3, 4:19)
- Antonio Carlos Junior def. Leonardo Augusto Leleco, submission (Round 3, 4:46)
- Jose Alberto Quinonez def. Joey Gomez, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Randy Brown def. Erick Montano, submission (Round 3, 0:18)
- Alejandro Perez vs. Albert Morales scored a majority draw (27-29, 28-28, 28-28)
For a more thorough recap, scroll down to read Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage of Fight Night 94.