
NFL Rumors: Latest Buzz Surrounding Josh Gordon, Karlos Williams, Keenan Lewis
Here is the latest on Josh Gordon, Karlos Williams and Keenan Lewis.
Josh Gordon
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon won't be suiting up until Week 5, as he must serve a four-game suspension. He hasn't appeared in a game since December 2014 because of multiple suspensions, but that isn't deterring teams around the league.
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Colts Release Kenny Moore

Projecting Every NFL Team's Starting Lineup 🔮

Rookie WRs Who Will Outplay Their Draft Value 📈
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, "multiple teams" have inquired about possibly trading for Gordon. However, a team source told Schefter the Browns do not want to ship him out of town.
Gordon told ESPN.com's Tony Grossi:
"Cleveland is my team. That’s where I want to be. ... Mr. (Jimmy) Haslam, the organization, Coach (Hue) Jackson, I think the world of those guys, this city, this organization. They're family. They’re showing me the love and respect back to me by allowing me to stay here up to this point.
I expect to move forward with that. I’m excited about it. This is where I want to be and I’m happy to be with Cleveland.
"
Gordon has not been able to build off the momentum of an All-Pro 2013 season in which he led the NFL with 1,646 yards to go along with nine touchdowns. In that year, he became the first wide receiver in league history to record back-to-back 200-yard receiving games.
Given that the organization has been so patient in waiting for Gordon's return, it would be puzzling if the Browns dealt him.
Karlos Williams

It's been a tumultuous offseason for free-agent running back Karlos Williams.
After a rookie season in which he averaged 5.6 yards per carry behind LeSean McCoy, Williams showed up to camp this offseason 20 pounds overweight and was hit with a four-game suspension for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.
With Reggie Bush, Mike Gillislee and Jonathan Williams to back up McCoy, the Buffalo Bills released Williams on Saturday. After clearing waivers and officially becoming a free agent Monday, Williams has already garnered some attention.
On Tuesday, he visited the New York Jets, sources told Sal Capaccio of Buffalo's WGR 550.
The Jets aren't desperate for help in the backfield, but Williams could provide another option and more talent than what they already have. Behind veteran Matt Forte and Bilal Powell, New York rushers include Dominique Williams, Romar Morris, Lache Seastrunk, Terry Williams, Antone Smith and Khiry Robinson.
As the preseason progresses and the roster is trimmed down, Williams could provide a better third option.
Keenan Lewis

After three seasons with the New Orleans Saints, the team released veteran cornerback Keenan Lewis on Friday.
A lot of it had to do with health, as he appeared in just six games last year because of an MCL tear, torn labrum and sports hernia, all of which needed surgery. Despite his health problems, teams are coming in droves to to talk with Lewis.
According to NOLA.com's Josh Katzenstein, "at least" six teams were interested in Lewis on Tuesday, including the Pittsburgh Steelers, who hosted him for a visit. Before his three years with the Saints, Lewis spent the first four seasons of his career with the Steelers, playing regularly in only two of them.
Later in the day, ESPN's Josina Anderson reported the Jets, Detroit Lions, Arizona Cardinals and an NFC South team "have made preliminary inquiries" on Lewis.
Lewis showed flashes of being an above-average corner during his time with New Orleans. In 2013 and 2014, he recorded six interceptions and 26 pass deflections before the injury-riddled 2015.
For teams that are looking to add veteran depth in the secondary, Lewis would be a perfect target.

.png)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)