UFC 193 is in the books.
Holly Holm made history by capturing the bantamweight title in one of the largest upsets in UFC history. Facing an opponent many perceived to be unbeatable in Ronda Rousey, Holm put on a clinic, picking the icon apart before finishing with a dramatic knockout in the second round.
Strawweight deity Joanna Jedrzejczyk avoided suffering a similar fate as Rousey in the night's co-main event, rallying against Valerie Letourneau after a competitive first round. The champion earned a one-sided decision to retain her title.
Check out the quick results below for a summary of each UFC 193 fight:
UFC 193 Main Card
- Holly Holm def. Ronda Rousey, knockout (Round 2, 0:59)
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk def. Valerie Letourneau, unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 50-45)
- Mark Hunt def. Antonio Silva, TKO (Round 1, 3:41)
- Robert Whittaker def. Uriah Hall, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Jared Rosholt def. Stefan Struve, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Jake Matthews def. Akbarh Arreola, TKO (Round 2, 5:00)
- Kyle Noke def. Peter Sobotta, TKO (Round 1, 2:01)
- Gian Villante def. Anthony Perosh, knockout (Round 1, 2:56)
- Danny Martinez def. Richie Vaculik, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Daniel Kelly def. Steve Montgomery, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Richard Walsh def. Steve Kennedy, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- James Moontasri def. Anton Zafir, TKO (Round 1, 4:36)
- Ben Nguyen def. Ryan Benoit, submission (Round 1, 2:35)
For a more thorough summary of UFC 193 scroll down to read Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage of the full event.