UFC 191 is in the books.
Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson successfully defended his title for the seventh time, defeating John Dodson for a second time. The champ dominated the action, earning a decisive decision over the challenger.
Andrei Arlovski emerged victorious in the night's lackluster co-main event. It was a close affair, defined by periods of inaction and limited offense from both he and Frank Mir. Nevertheless, the victory is a meaningful one for The Pitbull.
Check out the quick results below for an overview of UFC 191:
UFC 191 Main Card on Pay-Per-View
- Demetrious Johnson def. John Dodson, unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 50-45)
- Andrei Arlovski def. Frank Mir, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Anthony Johnson def. Jimi Manuwa, knockout (Round 2, 0:28)
- Corey Anderson vs. Jan Błachowicz, unanimous decision (30-25, 30-25, 29-26)
- Paige VanZant def. Alex Chambers, submission (Round 3, 1:01)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Ross Pearson def. Paul Felder, split decision (28-29, 29-28, 30-27)
- John Lineker def. Francisco Rivera, submission (Round 1, 2:08)
- Raquel Pennington def. Jessica Andrade, submission (Round 2, 4:58)
- Tiago Trator def. Clay Collard, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Joe Riggs def. Ron Stallings, disqualification (Round 2, 2:28)
- Joaquim Silva def. Nazareno Malegarie, split decision (28-29, 30-27, 30-27)
Follow along below for Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage of UFC 191.