UFC 184 is now in the books.
The event was a meaningful one for the women’s bantamweight division, both the main and co-main events featuring that class.
In the main event Ronda Rousey made quick work of Cat Zingano, taking all of 14 seconds to dispatch her latest challenger. With the victory she continues to extend her already spacious lead over the rest of the field at 135.
In the co-main event Holly Holm made a successful UFC debut, outpointing Raquel Pennington enroute to a split decision. With the win she is poised to begin her title run in earnest.
Check out the quick results below for a recap of UFC 184:
UFC 184 Main Card
- Ronda Rousey def. Cat Zingano, submission (Round 1, 0:14)
- Holly Holm def. Raquel Pennington, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
- Jake Ellenberger def. Josh Koscheck, submission (Round 2, 4:20)
- Alan Jouban def. Richard Walsh, knockout (Round 1, 2:19)
- Tony Ferguson def. Gleison Tibau, submission (Round 1, 2:37)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Roan Carneiro def. Mark Munoz, submission (Round 1, 1:40)
- Roman Salazar vs. Norifumi “Kid” Yamamoto—No contest
- Tim Means def. Dhiego Lima, TKO (Round 1, 2:17)
- Derrick Lewis def. Ruan Potts, TKO (Round 2, 3:18)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Valmir Lazaro def. James Krause, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Masio Fullen def. Alexander Torres, split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
For a more thorough recap of UFC 184 scroll down to read Bleacher Report’s play-by-play coverage of the event.