Full List of 2022 NBA Draft Lottery Team RepresentativesMay 16, 2022
The NBA announced the full list of on-stage and drawing-room representatives for this year's NBA draft lottery on Monday.
The NBA draft lottery will be held on Tuesday night at 8 p.m. ET in Chicago. It will be broadcast on ESPN.
Among the highlights are a number of current and former players, including NBA Hall of Famer David Robinson, who will represent the San Antonio Spurs.
Robinson was San Antonio's top overall pick in the 1987 NBA draft and would go on to become a two-time champion and 10-time All-Star with the team, playing his entire 14-year career with the Spurs.
Current NBA star Damian Lillard—the No. 6 pick in the 2012 NBA draft—will represent the Portland Trail Blazers. Lillard was the 2012-13 Rookie of the Year and is a six-time All-Star and one of the most beloved figures in franchise history.
Richard Hamilton, who won a title with Detroit Pistons, will represent the organization as it seeks to claim the top pick for a second successive season. Other past fan favorites will include Anderson Varejao for the Cleveland Cavaliers and Nick Collison for the Oklahoma City Thunder, while P.J. Washington (Charlotte Hornets) and Domantas Sabonis (Sacramento Kings) will join Lillard as the current players on stage.
The odds to win the top pick in Tuesday's lottery are as follows:
- Houston Rockets: 14 percent
- Orlando Magic: 14 percent
- Detroit Pistons: 14 percent
- Oklahoma City Thunder: 12.5 percent
- Indiana Pacers: 10.5 percent
- Portland Trail Blazers: Nine percent
- Sacramento Kings: 7.5 percent
- New Orleans Pelicans (via Los Angeles Lakers): Six percent
- San Antonio Spurs: 4.5 percent
- Washington Wizards: Three percent
- New York Knicks: Two percent
- Oklahoma City Thunder (via Los Angeles Clippers): 1.5 percent
- Charlotte Hornets: One percent
- Cleveland Cavaliers: 0.5 percent
Auburn's Jabari Smith, Duke's Paolo Banchero and Gonzaga's Chet Holmgren are widely believed to be the top contenders to be the top pick in this year's draft.