
Former NFL WR Dwayne Bowe Would 'Definitely' Play in XFL 'If the Money's Right'
Former NFL wide receiver Dwayne Bowe said Monday he would play in the relaunched XFL under the right circumstances.
When TMZ Sports asked Bowe about the possibility, he said: "I'd definitely do the XFL. ... If the money's right, I'd definitely do it."
WWE Chairman Vince McMahon announced last week the XFL's revival will officially begin with eight teams playing a 10-game schedule in 2020.
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Colts Release Kenny Moore

Projecting Every NFL Team's Starting Lineup 🔮

Rookie WRs Who Will Outplay Their Draft Value 📈
However, Bowe may not be permitted to play in the XFL.
After getting arrested for marijuana possession in 2013, Bowe had that charge dropped in favor of pleading guilty to littering and defective equipment charges in 2014.
Last week, McMahon discussed his desire to keep players with criminal records out of the XFL, per ESPN's Darren Rovell: "We are evaluating a player based on many things, including the quality of human being they are. If you have any sort of criminal record or commit a crime, you aren't playing in this league."
McMahon added, "Even if you have a DUI, you will not play in the XFL."
While the 33-year-old Bowe hasn't played in the NFL since 2015, he enjoyed a productive, nine-year career.
Bowe spent his first eight NFL seasons with the Kansas City Chiefs before joining the Cleveland Browns.
His best year came in 2010, when he led the league with 15 touchdown catches and added 72 receptions for 1,162 yards en route to his only Pro Bowl.
Overall, Bowe finished his NFL career with 537 grabs for 7,208 yards and 44 touchdowns.

.png)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)