
Cam Ward Told Titans Brass He Was 'Solidifying' No. 1 Draft Pick During Pro Day
Cam Ward revealed what he told representatives from the Tennessee Titans, owners of the No. 1 overall pick in the 2025 NFL draft, at Miami's pro day on Monday.
"I'm solidifying it today," Ward explained to NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe and Brian Baldinger (1:30 in video).
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Offseason Moves for Every Team ๐
.jpg)
2025 Draft Picks Ready For Leap ๐ธ

Jaguars' Hypothetical Alvin Kamara Trade Offer
"I made sure they heard me," he added.
Titans president of football operations Chad Brinker, general manager Mike Borgonzi and head coach Brian Callahan were among the members of the organization present to watch Ward throw on Monday (via Wolfe).
Tennessee previously hosted Ward on a visit and met with him again for dinner on Sunday, via Charean Williams of Pro Football Talk.
ESPN's Jeremy Fowler also reported that the signal-caller is "very likely" headed to the Titans with the No. 1 overall pick.
Ward wrapped up a stellar senior season at Miami, completing 67.2 percent of his throws for 4,313 yards and 39 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions.
His fit in Tennessee is clear, as the team owned the seventh-worst passing attack in the NFL last season. Will Levis and Mason Rudolph combined to finish with a 3-14 record under center for the Titans in 2024, tossing 22 total touchdowns to go along with 21 interceptions.
Tennessee was projected to select Ward with the No. 1 pick in the latest mock draft from Bleacher Report's NFL Scouting Department, with B/R NFL Scout Dame Parson highlighting the potential pairing alongside Callahan.
"Head coach Brian Callahan can nurture the talented skill set Ward possesses into a more mature quarterback and franchise leader," Parson said.
The Titans are reportedly interested in Ward as the first round of the draft draws closer, and the feeling appears to be mutual.
.jpg)
.jpg)






.png)

