UFC 186 is now underway.
Demetrious Johnson defended his title once again, grinding challenger Kyoji Horiguchi down over the course of five rounds. With just a second left in the fight, Johnson expertly locked up an armbar and finished just inside the distance.
In the night’s co-main event Quinton “Rampage” Jackson made a successful return to the Octagon, handling Fabio Maldonado en route to a unanimous decision victory. He looked good tonight, but with the injunction looming overhead, his next battle may come outside the Octagon.
Check out the quick results for the entire UFC 186 fight card.
UFC 186 Main Card (10 p.m. ET)
- Demetrious Johnson def. Kyoji Horiguchi, submission (Round 5, 4:59)
- Quinton Jackson def. Fabio Maldonado, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Michael Bisping def. C.B. Dollaway, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- John Makdessi def. Shane Campbell, TKO (Round 1, 4:53)
- Thomas Almeida def. Yves Jabouin, TKO (Round 1, 4:18)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1 (8 p.m.)
- Patrick Cote def. Joe Riggs, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Alexis Davis def. Sarah Kaufman, submission (Round 2, 1:52)
- Chad Laprise def. Bryan Barberena, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier def. David Michaud, submission (Round 3, 3:24)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass (6:30 p.m.)
- Nordine Taleb def. Chris Clements, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Valerie Letourneau def. Jessica Rakoczy, unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Randa Markos def. Aisling Daly, unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
Scroll down for a thorough account of each fight from UFC 186.