
Real Madrid Transfer News: Latest Rumours on Eden Hazard and Kepa Arrizabalaga
Real Madrid have reportedly made Eden Hazard their top summer transfer target, while Kepa Arrizabalaga has responded to speculation linking him with a move to the Santiago Bernabeu by saying he is "happy" at Athletic Bilbao.
The Spanish champions are "ready to go all out" to land Hazard, despite knowing Chelsea do not want to sell their talisman, per Neil Fissler at the Sunday Express.
The Belgian has said recently he would like to play under Zinedine Zidane, while reiterating that he is happy at Stamford Bridge, per RTL (h/t the Telegraph).
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
"Everyone knows the respect I have for Zidane as a player, but also as a manager. He was my idol," he said. "I do not know what will happen in the future. However, for sure, to play under Zidane would be a dream. I am enjoying life at Chelsea. I still have a lot of things to achieve with them. I am focused on playing for Chelsea."
According to Fissler, Real Madrid are aware of his comments and have "interpreted it as a come-and-get-me plea."
Hazard missed the start of the season due to a fractured ankle but has returned and showed once again what a crucial figure he is for the Blues.
WhoScored.com highlighted how effective he has been in the Champions League:
Manager Antonio Conte also praised Hazard following the Blues' 1-0 win over Manchester United last time out, per Goal's Nizaar Kinsella:
Hazard's current contract expires in 2020, and the Blues had been confident he would sign a new £300,000-per-week deal, per Matt Law at the Telegraph.
However, that contract is still yet to be signed, and speculation over his future is likely to continue while that remains the case.
Arrizabalaga has also been linked with a move to Madrid and responded to the speculation after making his Spain debut in Saturday's 5-0 friendly win over Costa Rica, per Football Espana:
"I'm happy at Athletic, I'm calm and I'm only focused on working hard for my club. I know that people talk about me because I have family and friends who read the papers and listen to the radio. Obviously I'm not blind to it, but I'm calm.
"Debut? I'm very happy, Lopetegui, Reina and De Gea told me to enjoy it. I was calm, and I did what had to I do: my job.
"Future? The rumours don't make me nervous. I am what I am because of what I do, not because of what they say."

The 23-year-old has so far refused a new deal with Athletic, with Madrid hopeful of signing him in January, per Cope (h/t CalcioMercato, via Jack Rathborn at the Mirror).
Madrid appear to have been searching for a new goalkeeper for some time, having been close to signing Manchester United's David De Gea in September 2015, only to see a late deal fall through.
Keylor Navas remains the club's first choice, but his place will come under threat if Madrid opt to bring Arrizabalaga to the club.



.jpg)







