Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images
The wait is finally over: Football is back!
Week 1 provided entertainment from the opening kickoff.
Here are all the latest updates from around the league, including scores, injuries and your fantasy players.
Some important information so far:
- Kansas City comes back to beat the San Diego Chargers, 33-27, after trailing 21-3 at halftime.
- San Diego Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen appears to have torn his ACL, likely will miss substantial time.
- Carson Wentz looked like a wily veteran as he soared the Eagles past the Cleveland Browns, 29-10.
- The Oakland Raiders go for a two-point conversion to pick up a wild win against New Orleans, 35-34.
- Matt Prater's go-ahead field goal gave the Detroit Lions a 39-35 win on the road against the Colts.
- The Dak Prescott era did not start the way Cowboys' fans would have hoped, as they lose to division- rival New York Giants, 20-19, after failing to go out of bounds for a possible field-goal opportunity.