UFC Fight Night 80 is now in the books.
Rose Namajunas dominated Paige VanZant for a little more than four rounds before finishing the fight with a choke in the final round. The victory puts her right back in the title picture at 115 pounds.
In the co-main event Michael Chiesa submitted Jim Miller then asserted he was ready to begin his title run in earnest. The win marks the largest accomplishment of his career to date.
Check out the quick results below for the full event:
Main Card on UFC Fight Pass
- Rose Namajunas def. Paige VanZant, submission (Round 5, 2:25)
- Michael Chiesa def. Jim Miller, submission (Round 2, 2:57)
- Sage Northcutt def. Cody Pfister, submission (Round 2, 0:41)
- Thiago Santos def. Elias Theodorou, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-27, 29-27)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Tim Means def. John Howard, knockout (Round 2, 0:21)
- Sergio Moraes def. Omari Akhmedov, TKO (Round 3, 2:18)
- Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Kevin Casey—NO CONTEST (Round 1, 0:11)
- Aljamain Sterling def. Johnny Eduardo, submission (Round 2, 4:18)
- Santiago Ponzinibbio def. Andreas Stahl, TKO (Round 1, 4:25)
- Danny Roberts def. Nathan Coy, submission (Round 1, 2:43)
- Zubaira Tukhugov def. Phillipe Nover, split decision (28-29, 30-27, 30-27)
- Kailin Curran def. Emily Peters-Kagan, submission (Round 2, 4:13)
Scroll down to read Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage for a more thorough recap of UFC Fight Night 80.