.jpg)
Browns GM Not Putting 'Restraints' on Drafting QB in 2026 Despite Shedeur, Gabriel Picks in 2025
Despite using two picks in the 2025 draft to select quarterbacks Sheduer Sanders and Dillon Gabriel, Cleveland Browns general manager Andrew Berry isn't ruling out the possibility of adding another signal-caller in this year's draft.
During his press conference at the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis on Tuesday, Berry was asked about the possibility of drafting another quarterback this year, and he told reporters, "I wouldn't put any restraints on that."
After selecting Gabriel with a third-round pick last year, the Browns shocked the masses when they traded back into the fifth round to select Sanders. Both rookies saw action in their first year in the NFL, and Sanders was named to the Pro Bowl as an alternate after throwing for 1,400 yards, seven touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
TOP NEWS
.jpg)
Offseason Moves for Every Team 👉
.jpg)
2025 Draft Picks Ready For Leap 🐸

Jaguars' Hypothetical Alvin Kamara Trade Offer
In addition to the pair of young signal-callers, Cleveland also has veteran quarterback Deshaun Watson, who sat out the entire 2025 season while recovering from back-to-back tears of his Achilles tendon.
First-year head coach Todd Monken said after his hiring that Cleveland's starting quarterback for the 2026 campaign is "still to be determined."
"Am I excited about Shedeur [Sanders]? Am I excited about all the quarterbacks in the room? Am I excited to coach this football team? Absolutely," Monken said at the time. "I can't wait for them to get back and for us to get started."
It sounds like there's a real chance that another young signal-caller could be in the quarterback room when Monken begins preparing the Browns for the 2026 season.
.jpg)
.jpg)






.png)

