Week 15 Fantasy Football Rankings: Breaking Down Each Position
We made it.
The fantasy football playoffs are here.
Hopefully, that's good news for you. If not, well, hey, props to you for still seeking out fantasy content anyway. And best of luck next year!
For those with a postseason pulse, though, this is what you've been chasing all season. You've secured your playoff spot, now let's make the most of it with a batch of player rankings and a serviceable streamer at each of the three marquee positions for Week 15 of the 2022 NFL season.
1. Jalen Hurts, PHI (at CHI)
2. Josh Allen, BUF (vs. MIA)
3. Patrick Mahomes, KC (at HOU)
4. Joe Burrow, CIN (at TB)
5. Justin Hrbert, LAC (vs. TEN)
6. Dak Prescott, DAL (at JAX)
7. Tua Tagovailoa, MIA (at BUF)
8. Jared Goff, DET (at NYJ)
9. Kirk Cousins, MIN (vs. IND)
10. Trevor Lawrence, JAX (vs. DAL)
Sleeper: Brock Purdy, SF (at SEA)
In a perfect world, you aren't streaming quarterbacks for your fantasy playoffs, but this world isn't perfect. Maybe the injury bug reared its head at the worst possible time. Maybe you're tired of being disappointed and simply in dire need of a spark.
Either way, if you're in the market for a plug-and-play passer, you might actually consider giving San Francisco's rookie signal-caller a look. It's risky, sure, but the reward could be significant.
Brock Purdy hasn't played a full game yet—he came in as relief for an injured Jimmy Garoppolo last week and exited early with the Niners up big on Sunday—and he still tallied 395 yards on 70.7 percent passing with four touchdown throws, a rushing score and one interception over his last two outings.
The 22-year-old can make something happen against Seattle's middle-of-the-pack defense.
1. Derrick Henry, TEN (at LAC)
2. Austin Ekeler, LAC (vs. TEN)
3. Christian McCaffrey, SF (at SEA)
4. Josh Jacobs, LV (vs. NE)
5. Tony Pollard, DAL (at JAX)
6. Nick Chubb, CLE (vs. BAL)
7. Saquon Barkley, NYG (at WAS)
8. Miles Sanders, PHI (at CHI)
9. Rhamondre Stevenson, NE (at LV)
10. Dalvin Cook, MIN (vs. IND)
11. Jonathan Taylor, IND (at MIN)
12. Joe Mixon, CIN (at TB)
13. Travis Etienne Jr., JAX (vs. DAL)
14. Ezekiel Elliott, DAL (at JAX)
15. D'Onta Foreman, CAR (vs. PIT)
16. Raheem Mostert, MIA (at BUF)
17. J.K. Dobbins, BAL (at CLE)
18. Dameon Pierce, HOU (vs. KC)
19. Aaron Jones, GB (vs. LAR)
20. Alvin Kamara, NO (vs. ATL)
Sleeper: Zonovan Knight, NYJ (vs. DET)
We aren't purposely going out of our way to spotlight previously unheralded rookies, we promise. But, just like Purdy—the Mr. Irrelevant of the 2022 draft—Zonovan Knight is shattering expectations and changing fantasy fortunes down the stretch after landing in New York as a free agent.
Injuries to Breece Hall and Michael Carter served as opportunity's knock for the 21-year-old, and he's doing everything he can to seize this moment. He wasn't even elevated from the practice squad until Week 11, but you wouldn't know it from his numbers.
Knight is already up to 46 carries for 230 yards and a score. He's also caught all 10 passes thrown his way for another 68 scrimmage yards.
Detroit has a decent run defense (it just silenced Dalvin Cook), but the NC State product is quickly looking matchup-proof.
1. Justin Jefferson, MIN (vs. IND)
2. Tyreek Hill, MIA (at BUF)
3. Stefon Diggs, BUF (vs. MIA)
4. Ja'Marr Chase, CIN (at TB)
5. Davante Adams, LV (vs. NE)
6. A.J. Brown, PHI (at CHI)
7. Amon-Ra St. Brown, DET (at NYJ)
8. CeeDee Lamb, DAL (at JAX)
9. DeAndre Hopkins, ARI (at DEN)
10. DK Metcalf, SEA (vs. SF)
11. Amari Cooper, CLE (vs. BAL)
12. Jaylen Waddle, MIA (at BUF)
13. Keenan Allen, LAC (vs. TEN)
14. Tyler Lockett, SEA (vs. SF)
15. Garrett Wilson, NYJ (vs. DET)
16. Brandon Aiyuk, SF (at SEA)
17. Christian Kirk, JAX (vs. DAL)
18. Mike Evans, TB (vs. CIN)
19. Gabe Davis, BUF (vs. MIA)
20. Mike Williams, LAC (vs. TEN)
Sleeper: DJ Chark, DET (at NYJ)
One of the greatest things about fantasy football is its unpredictable nature. As soon as you feel like you have it all figured out, suddenly it's playoff time and you're learning you can't have enough of the Lions' passing attack.
It's true. Jared Goff is riding a three-game heater into the fantasy playoffs (910 passing yards, seven touchdowns and zero interceptions his last three games), and DJ Chark is one of the biggest beneficiaries.
The 26-year-old has 18 targets over the past three games, and each has delivered something major. He had a touchdown in Week 12, more than 90 receiving yards in Week 13 and checked both boxes Sunday with six receptions for 94 yards and a score.