Why join Marketing?
Bleacher Report’s Marketing Team creates distinct online, on-air, and experimental branded opportunities for both Bleacher Report and Turner properties from pitch to execution.
Our PR department works closely with Turner properties and drives communications strategy and executes day-to-day PR initiatives for Bleacher Report and Team Stream.
Don’t See A Fit? Questions? Email us! email@example.com
Manager, Integrated Strategy
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through the highly addictive Bleacher Report app Follow the action at bleacherreport.com and through Instagram @BleacherReport.
B/R is looking for a smart, creative, detail-oriented sports enthusiast to join our Integrated Strategy team as a Manager. This individual will be responsible for building custom solutions and overseeing campaigns across the sales cycle, with a specific focus on pre and post sales support, special projects, creation of sales materials and proactive sales content planning. The cross functional role interfaces with a variety of internal teams to develop and execute innovative, highly effective solutions that solve complex client goals.
- Lead and oversee the RFP ideation process through submission and execution, developing creative solutions in the B/R voice that solve advertiser goals
- Work closely and meeting regularly with Account Executives and Planners for communication and updates on existing and potential partners
- Clearly communicate advertiser goals, share insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the content team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
- Work closely with the data / analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights
- Build proposals and aid in client presentations
- Participate in post-sales kick off meetings, communicating all necessary information to ensure programs run smoothly and remain on strategy
- Effectively communicate and represent B/R’s voice and strategy internally and externally
- Aid in the creation of big ticket media packages for our tentpole events throughout the year
- Support all elements of the campaign fulfillment process by facilitating all pre-launch, launch, and in flight campaign responsibilities for sponsored and branded content programs.
- Aid in the creation of all wrap up materials to effectively tell a successful performance story for all campaigns
- At least 4-5 years experience, previous experience in integrated marketing / strategy
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience building and executing digital and social sponsorships
- Creative thinker with the ability to present opportunities visually in Keynote
- Strong project management skills (detail-oriented); ability to move multiple proactive initiatives forward, and manage several reactive deliverable responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to own a project independently start-to- finish and to communicate thoroughly throughout scope of project
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- College degree required
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.