Why join Marketing?
Bleacher Report’s Marketing Team creates distinct online, on-air, and experimental branded opportunities for both Bleacher Report and Turner properties from pitch to execution.
Our PR department works closely with Turner properties and drives communications strategy and executes day-to-day PR initiatives for Bleacher Report and Team Stream.
Don’t See A Fit? Questions? Email us! email@example.com
Manager, Integrated Strategy
B/R is looking for a smart, creative, detail-oriented sports enthusiast to join our Integrated Strategy team as a Manager. This individual will be responsible for building custom solutions and overseeing campaigns across the sales cycle, with a specific focus on pre and post sales support, special projects, creation of sales materials and proactive sales content planning. The cross functional role interfaces with a variety of internal teams to develop and execute innovative, highly effective solutions that solve complex client goals.
- Lead and oversee the RFP ideation process through submission and execution, developing creative solutions in the B/R voice that solve advertiser goals
- Work closely and meeting regularly with Account Executives and Planners for communication and updates on existing and potential partners
- Clearly communicate advertiser goals, share insights and initiate brainstorm meetings with the content team to develop custom programs that solve for client goals
- Work closely with the data / analytics team to garner relevant client and industry insights
- Build proposals and aid in client presentations
- Participate in post-sales kick off meetings, communicating all necessary information to ensure programs run smoothly and remain on strategy
- Effectively communicate and represent B/R’s voice and strategy internally and externally
- Aid in the creation of big ticket media packages for our tentpole events throughout the year
- Support all elements of the campaign fulfillment process by facilitating all pre-launch, launch, and in flight campaign responsibilities for sponsored and branded content programs.
- Aid in the creation of all wrap up materials to effectively tell a successful performance story for all campaigns
- At least 4-5 years experience, previous experience in integrated marketing / strategy
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience building and executing digital and social sponsorships
- Creative thinker with the ability to present opportunities visually in Keynote
- Strong project management skills (detail-oriented); ability to move multiple proactive initiatives forward, and manage several reactive deliverable responsibilities simultaneously
- Ability to own a project independently start-to- finish and to communicate thoroughly throughout scope of project
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- College degree required
Bleacher Report is a division of Turner. Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.