1) New York Jets: Rex Ryan will flex, and Darrelle Revis will rejoin.
2) Minnesota Vikings: Pat and Kevin Williams and Jared Allen.
3) San Francisco 49ers: Mike Singletary has fashioned his team in his tough image.
4) Pittsburgh Steelers: Always solid.
5) Green Bay Packers: Charles Woodson, current NFL Defensive MVP.
6) Baltimore Ravens: Ed Reed is healthy.
7) Philadelphia Eagles: Always solid.
8) Dallas Cowboys: DeMarcus Ware and Jay Ratliff.
9) Cincinnati Bengals: Great young cornerbacks.
10) Oakland Raiders: Might have the best pass D when it's all said and done.