MLS Power Rankings (March 31)—Last Week’s Rank in Parentheses
1. Columbus Crew (1): GBS proved he’s still got it in a 2-0 win over Toronto.
2. LA Galaxy (2): It wasn’t pretty, but a 1-0 win over NER keeps them at No. 2.
3. Seattle Sounders (3): They looked darn good, but they did play the Union.
4. Real Salt Lake (6): A 4-0 win? Maybe their road woes are a thing of the past.
5. Houston Dynamo (4): Dominic Kinnear’s bunch dug deep for a road tie against Dallas.
6. Colorado Rapids (9): A very nice win on the road for Gary Smith’s squad vs. CHV.
7. Chicago Fire (5): The Windy City took a tumble in NY’s new digs, so they fall.
8. K.C. Wizards (13): The week’s biggest climber put a 4-0 beatdown on DCU.
9. Toronto FC (7): Nobody puts baby in a corner, nor beats CMB at home.
10. FC Dallas (8): A tie vs. HOU isn’t bad, but it ain’t enough for the former Burn.
11. N.Y. Red Bulls (14): A win over CHI to open their new stadium was sweet.
12. N.E. Revolution (10): A tough Week One loss for a team that has injury problems.
13. Chivas USA (12): The Goats dropped a home game to start the season.
14. DC United (11): The week’s biggest faller, they looked flat against KCW.
15. Philly Union (16): They move up due to a gutsy display vs. SEA.
16. S.J. Earthquakes (15): Well, and because SJE looked terrible on the weekend.
Do you agree or disagree with the rankings?