1) Could you please comment on your relationship with Dr. Galea and why you chose a Canadian doctor to treat you despite his being unlicensed to practice medicine in the United States?
It’s unlikely that Tiger Woods will further discuss the details of his November 27th car accident or the full extent of his transgressions, and that’s completely understandable.
A man, whether he is the most recognizable athlete in the world or not, is entitled to his personal privacy.
However, Woods relationship with Dr. Galea—who is now under federal investigation for allegedly distributing HGH to American athletes including Woods—directly relates to the game of golf.
Whether or not the Augusta National moderator says that Woods will only be answering golf related questions during his Monday afternoon press conference at the Masters, this question is fair game.
Woods’ relationship with Dr. Galea calls into question the integrity of a game that has prided itself on fair-play and sportsmanship since the Scots were hitting wooden spheres along the seaside links in the late 15th century.
This is one question that Woods must answer if he doesn’t want to turn into golf’s version of Barry Bonds.
2) Have you been question by the FBI regarding your relationship with Dr. Galea?
Even if Woods sidesteps the first question, his answer to this second question will give us some good insight into just how interested the FBI is in Woods’ relationship with Dr. Galea.
If the FBI has not contacted or spoken with Woods, he will be quick to give an immediate “no” answer.
However, if the FBI has spoken with or at least contacted him, he could wind up giving answers such as “that’s a legal matter that I’m not going to discuss” or “I am not going to comment on that at this time.”
Basically anything other than a pure and simple “no” answer to this question will give us some insight Woods’ problems regarding his relationship with Dr. Galea.
3) What injury was Dr. Galea treating you for last August?
Woods spent all of 2009 talking about how his knee was fully recovered and how his reconstructive ACL surgery was not affecting his game in any way.
Ok, if that was the case, than what injury was Dr. Galea treating him for when he visited Woods home last August?
Was Woods knee bothering him more than he was letting on or was he dealing with another previously unknown injury?
Or, did it have anything to do with the proverbial elephant in the room as it pertains to Woods’ relationship with Dr. Galea.
4) You mentioned during your interview with ESPN that your inner circle knew nothing about your off-the-course behavior. Would you consider Bryon Bell (head of Woods Design and close personal friend) a member of your inner circle? And if so, are you saying that he never knew about your relationships with women such as Rachel Uchitel and Joslyn James despite booking plane tickets for them and often communicating with them via email?
How could Woods’ best friend and the manager of his design company not have known about Woods’ transgressions if he personally booked plane tickets for several of his mistresses and communicated with them via email regarding their travel plans?
Either Woods is lying about his inner circle not knowing anything, or he is implying that his best friend Bryon Bell is either naive or incompetent.
5) Is Elin travelling with you this week?
This question would require a simple yes or no answer and would give us some good insight into the state of his marriage.
Want to know who the hottest golfer in the world is right now?
Here's a hint —he doesn't go by the name of Tiger or Ernie.
Visit The Tour Reports' Monday Backspin Blog to find out.