Filed 10AM EST: Lucas Oil Stadium
Workouts: Offensive Linemen , Tight Ends, Kickers, Punters, Long Snappers
10:00AM Scot McCloughan (San Francisco GM)
10:15AM Mike Singletary (San Francisco Head Coach)
10:30AM Jim Schwartz (Detroit Head Coach)
10:45AM Chan Gailey (Buffalo Head Coach)
11:00AM Kevin Colbert (Pittsburgh Director of Personnel)
Noon Jeff Ireland (Miami GM)
2:15PM Scott Piola (Kansas City GM)
Five Questions to Be Answered
1) Arm Lengths: Some of the top tackles in this draft (Veldheer, Bulaga) have shorter arms and could wind up as top guards.
2) Health Issues: Gresham and Gronkowski are top talents but need to be healthy to crack the first round.
3) Strength Issues: Ed Dickson has all the tools but is smallish for a true TE. He and others need to show that they can inline block at the next level.
4) Leg Strength: Top kickers/punters Leigh Tiffin and Zoltan Mesko can be accurate, but can the consistently get their teams field position?
5) John Clayton: How many people can he talk to in a single day? The man is insane!
Michael Schottey is a Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report and Detroit Lions Team Correspondent for DraftTek.com. He is LIVE from Indianapolis this week with NFL Combine Updates. Follow him at Twitter.