1. Joakim Noah is not slowing down: Noah had his second 20+ rebound game of the season this past week. That game was against the Lakers where he also had six blocked shots and 14 offensive rebounds.
Even though he is struggling from the field this month, his free throw attempts (3.6) and FT percentage (75) are both up in December. His 2.2 blocks this month are a season high and he is third in the NBA with 12 rebound per game.
2. Gerald Wallace is playing like an All-Star: Wallace is averaging 18 points, 13.3 rebounds, one steal, one block, and shooting 49 percent from the field in December. He plays at least 40 minutes in mostly every game and is second in the league with 12.1 rebounds.
3. Gilbert Arenas is heating up: Arenas is averaging 25 points, eight assists, and 2.4 threes in 36 minutes this month. He is now fourth in the East averaging 22 points per game.
4. Stephen Curry has stepped up his game. Curry is having the best month of his rookie season averaging 13.6 points, 3.3 assists, 2.6 steals, and 1.3 three-pointers in 35 minutes per game. He is third in the West in steals with two per game.
5. Baron Davis is having a solid season. Davis already has four games of 11+ assists this month. He is averaging 16.3 points, 7.5 assists, 1.9 steals, and 1.4 threes in 34 minutes per game. Davis is having a nice bounce back season where he played in just 65 games last year.