Well, I have lined up the latest NFL Week Eight Power Rankings here, and the hottest news is that the Cincinnati Bengals are into the Top Five this time.
I'm sure everyone around here is anticipating the coming NFL week, probably the NFL Power Rankings and picks too.
However, I guess lately, New York Giants have gone down. Nevertheless, they rank in Top 10, and this indicates a positive sign for them in this NFL Season.
If you want to have full length NFL Week Eight Ranking chart, then read more at Jacksonville .
Here's the updates list of NFL Week 8 Power Rankings
1. New Orleans Saints: Miami put up a lot of points, but in the end they are still the best.
2. Indianapolis Colts: They have won their last four games by 17 points each.
3. Denver Broncos: Another tough game on the road at Baltimore.
4. New England Patriots: After London they get a bye.
5. Cincinnati Bengals: Cedric Benson gets revenge on the Bears, but this is a fine team.
6. Minnesota Vikings: When will Favre look like a 40 year old? Could be soon.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers: This is still a big play defense.
8. New York Giants: Headed in the wrong direction, and now have the Eagles.
9. Atlanta Falcons: Michael Turner needs to step up his game.
10. Dallas Cowboys: This is the Mike Austin show.
11. Arizona Cardinals: With an improved defense they are laying claim to the NFC West.
12. Green Bay Packers: Need to beat Favre and the Vikes at home.
13. New York Jets: Have lost Leon Washington for the season.
14. San Diego Charger: They need some consistency.
15. Philadelphia Eagles: DeSean Jackson must continue to make big plays.
16. Baltimore Ravens: At .500 they need a November surge.
17. Houston Texans: QB Mat Schaub is leading the league in passing.
18. San Francisco 49ers: Could Alex Smith revive his career?
19. Chicago Bears: No running game, can’t get it done on the road.
20. Miami Dolphins: They lost Will Allen, and that one hurts.
21. Jacksonville Jaguars: They must win versus the Titans, and the Chiefs.
22. Buffalo Bills: This isn’t a pretty team, but they have won two in a row.
23. Seattle Seahawks: Maybe the bye week helped.
24. Carolina Panthers: The time for a change at QB is upon them.
25. Oakland Raiders: They need a change at QB as well.
26. Detroit Lions: Is Stafford ready to play?
27. Washington Redskins: This is a bad team, and play calling will not change that.
28. Cleveland Browns: This is the worst offense in the league.
29. Kansas City Chiefs: Will they cut Larry Johnson?
30. Tennessee Titans: Jeff Fisher’s run with this team is at an end.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Turning to rookie QB Josh Freeman.
32. St. Louis Rams: At the Lions, gives them their best shot at avoiding an 0-16 season.