
Nick Diaz on Shooting of Floyd Mayweather's Bodyguard: 'That's F--ked Up'
Former UFC fighter Nick Diaz called the shooting of a Floyd Mayweather Jr. bodyguard in Atlanta earlier this month "f--ked up."
On Thursday, TMZ Sports provided comments from Diaz, who said he knows a couple of people from Mayweather's entourage who were in the van that night.
"That was my boy that got shot I think," Diaz said, before adding he's wanted to reach out to see how the victim is doing. "Bro, I hope you feel better."
Steve Gardner of USA Today reported Gregory LaRosa was discharged from the hospital April 9 after being treated for a gunshot wound in his leg.
Diaz went on to say he feels there's really nothing Mayweather and his team could do to prevent the situation: "Sometimes it's just gonna go down. When it goes down, it goes down."


.jpg)






