A mugshot of former UFC lightweight and featherweight champion Conor McGregor was released Friday following his arrest for an incident at the UFC 223 media day.
TMZ Sports showcased the 29-year-old Irish fighter's attack on a bus at the event (some language NSFW):
According to MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani, the attack was retaliation against UFC lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov, who was involved in a confrontation with McGregor's friend and teammate, Artem Lobov, earlier in the week.
"He came into the Barclays Center, attacked our fighters and attacked my staff with a bunch of guys," White said. "No, you don't get my help on this one."
He added: "This is the last stunt on Earth that we'd ever pull. This is embarrassing for the sport and obviously for the UFC. This is the furthest thing from a stunt. This is bad."
White said he'll further contemplate McGregor's future with the organization after UFC 223, which is scheduled to take place Saturday night. Hours before McGregor's attack, White had announced the Irishman would be stripped of his lightweight title due to inactivity.