UFC 202 is in the books.
In the show's main event, Conor McGregor evened the score with Nate Diaz, earning a majority decision in a battle that was worthy of the immeasurable hype that led into the contest. Both fighters expressed a willingness to turn their rivalry into a trilogy after the scrap, meaning a rubber match may be on the way.
Anthony Johnson obliterated Glover Teixeira in the co-main event, taking just 13 seconds to score a knockout. The victory sets up Johnson for a rematch with light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier.
Check out the results below for a recap of UFC 202.
UFC 202 Main Card
- Conor McGregor def. Nate Diaz, majority decision (48-47, 47-47, 48-47)
- Anthony Johnson def. Glover Teixeira, knockout (Round 1, 0:13)
- Donald Cerrone def. Rick Story, TKO (Round 2, 2:02)
- Mike Perry def. Hyun Gyu Lim, TKO (Round 1, 3:38)
- Tim Means def. Sabah Homasi, TKO (Round 2, 2:56)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Cody Garbrandt def. Takeya Mizugaki, TKO (Round 1, 0:48)
- Raquel Pennington def. Elizabeth Phillips, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Artem Lobov def. Chris Avila, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Cortney Casey def. Randa Markos, (Round 1, 4:34)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Lorenz Larkin def. Neil Magny, TKO (Round 1, 4:08)
- Colby Covington def. Max Griffin, TKO (Round 3, 2:18)
- Marvin Vettori def. Alberto Uda, submission (Round 1, 4:30)
For a more thorough recap, scroll down to read Bleacher Report's play-by-play coverage of UFC 202.