UFC Fight Night 91 is now in the books.
John Lineker laid waste to Michael McDonald in the night's main event, scoring a first-round knockout in emphatic fashion. The win is Lineker's third since he jumped from the flyweight division to bantamweight.
In the co-main event of the evening, Tony Ferguson defeated Landon Vannata in a surprisingly comeptitive, wild slugfest. With the submission win, the lightweight seems on the precipice of a title shot.
Check out the quick results below for a recap of Fight Night 91:
Fight Night 91 Main Card on Fox Sports 1
- John Lineker def. Michael McDonald, knockout (Round 1, 2:43)
- Tony Ferguson def. Landon Vannata, submission (Round 2, 2:22)
- Tim Boetsch def. Josh Samman, TKO (Round 2, 3:49)
- Daniel Omielanczuk def. Aleksei Oleinik, majority decision (28-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Keita Nakamura def. Kyle Noke, submission (Round 2, 4:59)
- Louis Smolka def. Ben Nguyen, TKO (Round 2. 4:41)
Prelims on Fight Network and UFC Fight Pass
- Katlyn Chookagian def. Lauren Murphy, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Sam Alvey def. Eric Spicely, submission (Round 1, 2:43)
- Cortney Casey def. Cristina Stanciu, TKO (Round 1, 2:36)
- Scott Holtzman def. Cody Pfister, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Rani Yahya def. Matthew Lopez, submission (Round 3, 4:19)
- Alex Nicholson def. Devin Clark, knockout (Round 1, 4:57)
For a thorough recap of Fight Night 91, scroll down to read Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage of the entire fight card.