UFC 200 is now in the books.
The landmark event was capped off by Amanda Nunes dethroning Miesha Tate as queen of the bantamweight division in the show's main event. The Brazilian claimed the throne by hurting Tate on the feet, then finishing via submission.
In the co-main event, Brock Lesnar earned a decision over Mark Hunt. The former champion utilized his wrestling skills to shut down his opponent's striking acumen, getting the nod from all three judges.
For a quick recap of UFC 200, take a look at the quick results:
UFC 200 Main Card
- Amanda Nunes def. Miesha Tate, submission (Round 1, 3:16)
- Brock Lesnar def. Mark Hunt, unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)
- Daniel Cormier def. Anderson Silva, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26)
- Jose Aldo def. Frankie Edgar, unanimous decision (49-46, 49-46, 48-47)
- Cain Velasquez def. Travis Browne, TKO (Round 1, 4:57)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Julianna Pena def. Cat Zingano, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Kelvin Gastelum def. Johny Hendricks, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- TJ Dillashaw def. Raphael Assuncao, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Sage Northcutt def. Enrique Marin, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Joe Lauzon def. Diego Sanchez, TKO (Round 1, 1:26)
- Gegard Mousasi def. Thiago Santos, knockout (Round 1, 4:32)
- Jim Miller def. Takanori Gomi, TKO (Round 1, 2:18)
For a more thorough synopsis, scroll down to read Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage of the entire event.