UFC 199 is now in the books.
The event ended with Michael Bisping scoring a massive upset over Luke Rockhold, earning the middleweight championship after a decade of abortive title runs. The win also avenges a 2014 loss that Bisping suffered to the now-former champion.
Unlike the main event, the co-main event of the night went to script. Dominick Cruz outpointed Urijah Faber, getting the better of the exchanges for nearly all of their 25-minute contest, to retain his bantamweight title.
Check out the quick results below for a synopsis of UFC 199:
UFC 199 Main Card
- Michael Bisping def. Luke Rockhold, TKO (Round 1, 3:36)
- Dominick Cruz def. Urijah Faber, unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 49-46)
- Max Holloway def. Ricardo Lamas, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Dan Henderson def. Hector Lombard, knockout (Round 2, 1:27)
- Dustin Poirier def. Bobby Green, knockout (Round 1, 2:53)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Brian Ortega def. Clay Guida, TKO (Round 3, 4:40)
- Beneil Dariush def. James Vick, knockout (Round 1, 4:16)
- Jessica Andrade def. Jessica Penne, TKO (Round 2, 2:56)
- Alex Caceres def. Cole Miller, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Sean Strickland def. Tom Breese, split-decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Luiz Henrique da Silva def. Jonathan Wilson, TKO (Round 2, 4:11)
- Kevin Casey vs. Elvis Mutapcic—Split-Draw (28-29, 29-28, 28-28)
- Polo Reyes def. Dong Hyun Kim, knockout (Round 3, 1:52)
For a more thorough recap of UFC 199, scroll down to read Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage