UFC Fight Night 88 is now in the books.
Cody Garbrandt won the battle of undefeated prospects in the night's main event, knocking out Thomas Almeida. The victory should chart a course for Garbrandt to compete in another meaningful, high-profile fight.
In the co-main event of the evening, former bantamweight champion Renan Barao fell to Jeremy Stephens in his featherweight debut. Stephens eked out a closely fought contest, overcoming a dicey Round 1 to secure the W.
Check out the quick results from UFC Fight Night 88 below:
Main Card on Fox Sports 1
- Cody Garbrandt def. Thomas Almeida, knockout (Round 1, 2:53)
- Jeremy Stephens def. Renan Barao, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Rick Story def. Tarec Saffiedine, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Chris Camozzi def. Vitor Miranda, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Lorenz Larkin def. Jorge Masvidal, split-decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Paul Felder def. Joshua Burkman, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Sara McMann def. Jessica Eye, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Abel Trujillo def. Jordan Rinaldi, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Jake Collier def. Alberto Uda, TKO (Round 2, 1:06)
- Erik Koch def. Shane Campbell, submission (Round 2, 3:02)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Bryan Caraway def. Aljamain Sterling, split-decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Adam Milstead def. Chris de la Rocha, TKO (Round 2, 4:01)
For a more thorough account of the action, scroll down to read Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage of UFC Fight Night 88.