
Barcelona Transfer News: Latest on Hatem Ben Arfa, Paul Pogba and Top Rumours
Hatem Ben Arfa is "not an option" for Barcelona despite a swell of rumours linking the OGC Nice star with a switch, while Juventus talisman Paul Pogba is allegedly "on the market" ahead of another rumour-filled summer.
According to Spanish football expert Guillem Balague, who was speaking during a Sky Sports Q&A session, Barca will not make a move for Ben Arfa, even though he's available for nothing: "Ben Arfa is not an option for Barcelona. He was considered because he is available for free, but Barcelona have now said 'no' to that possibility."

TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
Ben Arfa has emerged on the brighter end of a tumultuous period in his career and has undergone a transformation this season, having been released by Newcastle United in January 2015.
The player promptly signed for Nice, but he was released just a month later after it was discovered he had already represented the maximum of two clubs in 2014-15 (Newcastle and Hull City).
One year on, the 29-year-old has been in dazzling form for Nice, and BT Sport's Julien Laurens recently elaborated on Barcelona's interest:
Ben Arfa has scored 17 goals in 33 Ligue 1 matches this term, leading to speculation Barca could take a chance on his services, with the player available on a free transfer when his deal expires this summer.
It was recently reported Ben Arfa had travelled to the Camp Nou for talks with the Spanish titans, but the winger did his bit to hush rumours and told Nice's official website (h/t Goal's Matthew Scott): "I am not travelling abroad, contrary to what I have read. I am in Nice. I am only focused on the trip to Guingamp, like all of my team-mates. I am focused 100 per cent on my objectives with OGC Nice."

Pogba is likely to draw a raft of interest if Juve made their midfield maestro available, and Balague gave the Blaugrana hope by claiming the player could be on the move.
He said: "Pogba is on the market. Juventus, of course, will want to keep him, but I'm pretty sure Manchester City, Real Madrid and PSG will want him. It's still early, so we will have to keep an eye on that."

Although Balague failed to mention Barcelona explicitly as one of the clubs considering Pogba's signature, manager Luis Enrique is sure to be among the interested parties this summer.
The club have relied largely on a midfield trident of Sergio Busquets, Ivan Rakitic and Andres Iniesta this season, but with the latter turning 32 this week, a replacement could be eyed as early as this summer.
Pogba, 23, would provide a youthful injection of pace, while uMAXit Football provided evidence of his trickery:
"Come on, Pogba...pic.twitter.com/x7savDS2nc
— uMAXit Football (@uMAXitFootball) May 8, 2016"
When asked about the summer transfer market and whether he expects to lose any of his stars, Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri was recently quoted by Italian outlet Calciomercato and said: "I don't see why they would ask to leave."
One development that seems more likely is the news that current Barca starlet Munir El Haddadi is poised to sign a four-year extension with the club after reaching "an agreement in principle," per Spanish daily Sport (h/t Sky Sports).
El Haddadi, 20, is among the most promising young talents at the Camp Nou and has scored eight goals in 26 first-team appearances this season, 16 of which have come as part of Enrique's starting XI.



.jpg)







