UFC 197 is now in the books.
Jon Jones returned victoriously, shutting out Ovince Saint Preux over a five-round bout. The wins sets up a rematch with Daniel Cormier, who claimed the title in Jones' absence.
In the co-main event, Demetrious Johnson defeated Henry Cejudo, dispatching the Olympic gold medalist in less than a round. The flyweight champion's win marked his eighth consecutive title defense.
Check out the quick results below for a recap of UFC 197:
UFC 197 Main Card
- Jon Jones def. Ovince Saint Preux, unanimous decision (50-44, 50-45, 50-45)
- Demetrious Johnson def. Henry Cejudo, TKO (Round 1, 2:49)
- Edson Barboza def. Anthony Pettis, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Robert Whittaker def. Rafael Natal, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Yair Rodriguez def. Andre Fili, knockout (Round 2, 2:15)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Sergio Pettis def. Chris Kelades, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Danny Roberts def. Dominique Steele, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Carla Esparza def. Juliana Lima, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- James Vick def. Glaico Franca, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Walt Harris def. Cody East, TKO (Round 1, 4:18)
- Marcos Rogerio de Lima def. Clint Hester, submission (Round 1, 4:35)
- Kevin Lee def. Efrain Escudero, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
For a more thorough account of the event, scroll down to read Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage of UFC 197.