
Adnan Januzaj Injury: Updates on Manchester United Winger's Status and Return
Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj is set for a spell on the sidelines after picking up a knock on Friday. It's unclear when he'll return to the pitch.
Continue for updates.
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
Januzaj Out vs. Bournemouth
Friday, May 13
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal told reporters of the injury to the Belgium international on Friday.
When asked if the 21-year-old would be back in time for the side's FA Cup final on May 21, Van Gaal said, "[He] can possibly be back."
It is a big blow for both Januzaj and United, as he is a potent attacking force when fit and on form.
The likes of Jesse Lingard, Juan Mata and Anthony Martial are ahead of him in the pecking order under Van Gaal, but the 21-year-old can be useful as a substitute, especially when using his pace against tired defences.
While his loan spell at Borussia Dortmund in the first half of the 2015-16 season was far from a success, Januzaj still looks to have the potential to be a future star.
His latest injury will only frustrate him further as he looks to nail down a first-team spot at Old Trafford.
When he burst on to the scene as one of the few bright sparks in David Moyes' short spell as United boss, Januzaj certainly looked to have all the attributes to become a Red Devils favourite.
While his progress has not been as rapid as expected since then, he is still young and has plenty of time to develop further.
In Lingard, Martial, and Memphis Depay, United have plenty of other options to field on the flanks, but Januzaj will hope for a speedy recovery.



.jpg)







