UFC Fight Night 81 is now in the books.
Dominick Cruz completed his improbable comeback by defeating T.J. Dillashaw in a hotly contested five-round battle to recapture the bantamweight title. Though tonight marked just the second time since 2011 Cruz has competed, he put on a vintage performance to reclaim his spot atop the 135-pound division.
Eddie Alvarez upset Anthony Pettis in the evening's co-main event, edging out a decision on the strength of takedown and clinch-work.
Check out the quick results below for a summary of UFC Fight Night 81.
Main Card on Fox Sports 1
- Dominick Cruz def. T.J. Dillashaw, split-decision (48-47, 46-49, 49-46)
- Eddie Alvarez def. Anthony Pettis, split-decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Travis Browne def. Matt Mitrione, TKO (Round 3, 4:09)
- Francisco Trinaldo def. Ross Pearson, unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Patrick Cote def. Ben Saunders, TKO (Round 2, 1:14)
- Ed Herman def. Tim Boetsch, TKO (Round 2, 1:39)
- Chris Wade def. Mehdi Baghdad, submission (Round 1, 4:30)
- Luke Sanders def. Maximo Blanco, submission (Round 1, 3:38)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Paul Felder def. Daron Cruickshank, submission (Round 3, 3:56)
- Ilir Latifi def. Sean O’Connell, knockout (Round 1, 0:30)
- Charles Rosa def. Kyle Bochniak, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Rob Font def. Joey Gomez, TKO (Round 2, 4:13)
- Francimar Barroso def. Elvis Mutapcic, unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
Scroll down to read Bleacher Report's full play-by-play coverage of the event.