UFC 195 is now in the books.
In the main event of the evening, welterweight champion Robbie Lawler defeated Carlos Condit in an epic back-and-forth five-round battle to retain his title. The win marks Lawler's second successful championship defense.
Stipe Miocic quickly dispatched Andrei Arlovski in the night's co-main event, earning a TKO victory in less than a minute.
Check out the UFC 195 quick results below:
UFC 195 Main Card
- Robbie Lawler def. Carlos Condit, split decision (47-48, 48-47, 48-47)
- Stipe Miocic def. Andrei Arlovski, TKO (Round 1, 0:54)
- Albert Tumenov def. Lorenz Larkin, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Brian Ortega def. Diego Brandao, submission (Round 3, 1:37)
- Abel Trujillo def. Tony Sims, submission (Round 1, 3:18)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Michael McDonald def. Masanori Kanehara, submission (Round 2, 2:09)
- Alex Morono def. Kyle Noke, split decision (29-28, 27-30, 29-28)
- Justine Kish def. Nina Ansaroff, unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Drew Dober def. Scott Holtzman, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Dustin Poirier def. Joe Duffy, unanimous decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27)
- Michinori Tanaka def. Joe Soto, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Sheldon Westcott def. Edgar Garcia, TKO (Round 1, 3:12)
For a more thorough recap of UFC 195 scroll down for Bleacher Report's live play-by-play coverage of the event.