
Chelsea Transfer News: Latest on Marko Grujic and Eden Hazard Rumours
Red Star Belgrade youngster Marko Grujic has confirmed Chelsea and Inter are competing for his signature after talking to compatriot Nemanja Matic, and the Nerazzurri are also looking to launch a bid for Eden Hazard.
In an interview with Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, Serbia under-21 international Grujic explained countryman Matic informed him of the west Londoners' interest (h/t Di Marzio translator David Amoyal): "Nemanja Matic is a friend, he's Serbia and he's been at Chelsea for more than a year. He told me they want me."

TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩
Grujic has been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge in recent months after rising through the ranks at Red Star, whose academy Matic represented for four years before moving to Chelsea in 2009 and again in 2014.
However, ex-Inter midfielder Dejan Stankovic—now serving as assistant to club manager Roberto Mancini—said Inter are also examining a potential move, with Grujic seemingly interested, adding:
"After Tuesday's match against Slovenia, I'll talk to Stankovic. He called me three weeks ago. He told me to continue this way since Inter is following me. At the end of the season I'll go to Milano to talk to Inter. It's a possible destination. Now I'm at Red Star, we're first in the league and I want to win the title. Then I could come to Italy. I don't think I'll move in January, there are certainly more possibilities in June.
"
Inter's spending ability has risen greatly since Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir bought a majority stake of the club in 2013 and was swiftly elected club president, investing heavily in their transfer movement.
Mancini already has several Serbians among his ranks after Nemanja Vidic moved to the San Siro last year and Adem Ljajic joined on a season-long loan over the summer.
However, it seems Matic is doing his bit to turn the 19-year-old's attention toward west London, where Chelsea allegedly hope to add his talents to an already thriving mass of up-and-coming talents.
Competition for the central midfielder's signature looks to be rife, though, after Bleacher Report's Jonathan Johnson reported Ligue 1 titans Paris Saint-Germain could also make a bid for the teenager:
Grujic was a part of the Serbia youth team that won this year's Under-20 World Cup, where he was an unused substitute in the extra-time victory over Brazil in the final.
Any youngsters thinking of moving to Stamford Bridge may doubt their first-team chances, however, after the Mirror's James Bayliss reported earlier this season that a massive 33 players had been farmed out on loan from the Blues.

Inter's competition doesn't stop there, though, following news the San Siro giants also hope of luring Eden Hazard to the San Siro, according to the Mirror (h/t Forza Italian Football).
Hazard is reportedly valued at a staggering €100 million (£70.6 million). Despite a surprising slump in form this season, the winger is still highly rated by France legend Zinedine Zidane, per Kristof Terreur of Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws:
It's claimed both Inter and Juventus are eyeing the prospect of a January move for the Belgium international following his poor start to the campaign, presumably hoping Chelsea will be more open to a sale.
The 24-year-old is yet to score in 18 appearances this season, and the Mirror goes on to claim the forward will look to leave Stamford Bridge in 2016, while Jose Mourinho might also pursue drastic change.

Selling Hazard in the winter transfer window would certainly represent that. But while Juventus would find the player cup-tied in Europe, Inter have no such worries after failing to qualify for continental competition last term.
Even at the depth of his current dip, Hazard may still be considered an unsellable figure for Chelsea, but two of Italy's powerhouses will reportedly test the water with an audacious midseason move for his signature.



.jpg)







