UFC Fight Night 77 is now in the books.
Vitor Belfort finished Dan Henderson via knockout in the night's main event. With the win Belfort successfully rebounds from his failed title shot against Chris Weidman earlier this year.
In the co-main event Glover Teixeira thrashed Patrick Cummins enroute to a TKO victory. The win was Teixeira's second straight, a good start to another title run from the former No. 1 contender.
Check out the quick results below for a recap of the evening's action:
Main Card on Fox Sports 1
- Vitor Belfort def. Dan Henderson, knockout (Round 1, 2:07)
- Glover Teixeira def. Patrick Cummins, TKO (Round 2, 1:12)
- Thomas Almeida def. Anthony Birchak, knockout (Round 1, 4:24)
- Alex Oliveira def. Piotr Hallman, knockout (Round 3, 0:51)
- Rashid Magomedov def. Gilbert Burns, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Corey Anderson def. Fabio Maldonado, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Prelims on Fox Sports 1
- Gleison Tibau def. Abel Trujillo, submission (Round 1, 1:45)
- Johnny Case def. Yan Cabral, unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Tiago Tavares def. Clay Guida, submission (Round 1, 0:39)
- Chas Skelly def. Kevin Souza, submission (Round 2, 1:56)
Prelims on UFC Fight Pass
- Viscardi Andrade def. Gasan Umalatov, unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Jimmie Rivera def. Pedro Munhoz, split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Matheus Nicolau def. Bruno Korea, submission (Round 3, 3:27)
Scroll down for Bleacher Report's play-by-play coverage of the entire event.