
Tom Cleverley Reportedly Threatened with Baseball Bats in Armed Robbery
Everton and England midfielder Tom Cleverley was reportedly the subject of an armed robbery at his home in Manchester; intruders are said to have threatened him and his family with baseball bats before making off with £175,000 worth of possessions.
According to Oliver Todd and Emma Glanfield of the MailOnline, Cleverely, his wife Georgina Dorsett and their two-year old daughter were inside the property when the raid occurred. The family had handbags, watches and jewellery stolen by the thieves, as well two Range Rovers believed to be worth £50,000 each.
As relayed by the piece, the Sun claimed the jewellery included a £15,000 Cartier bracelet, a £10,000 Hermes Birkin handbag and an Audemars Piguet watch worth £50,000 were taken as well as the two cars.
TOP NEWS

Madrid Fines Players $590K 😲

'Mbappé Out' Petition Gaining Steam 😳

Star-Studded World Cup Ad 🤩

“Tom and Georgina weren’t physically hurt, but it was a horrific ordeal for them—especially as their little girl was with them,” a source told the Sun’s Guy Patrick, per Todd and Glanfield. “The only thing in their minds was protecting her. This was a very, very nasty incident and the couple have been shaken beyond belief.”
Greater Manchester Police confirmed it is investigating the break-in, which is reported to have taken place on Friday evening: “Police were called following a report of a break-in. None of the victims were injured. An investigation is ongoing.”
The raid is not the first to have occurred on the home of a professional footballer recently, per Todd and Glanfield.
Manchester United goalkeeper Sam Johnstone returned from a Champions League clash in August to find his house broken into and his Mercedes stolen, while ex-Red Devils man Angel Di Maria also had his Cheshire home targeted by armed intruders earlier this year.

Cleverley officially left Manchester United this summer after failing to live up to the sparkling early potential he showcased under the tutelage of Sir Alex Ferguson.
The initial signs were positive for the midfielder at Everton after an impressive beginning to the Premier League season, but he suffered an injury against Tottenham Hotspur in August and has been sidelined since. It’s reported Cleverley is hopeful of returning to action for the Toffees when his former club visit Goodison Park on October 17.



.jpg)







